Monday, February 02, 2009

Mondays

I'm still sitting in a creative slump, fueled by my obsession with health at the moment. This is one of the main reasons I hate diets of any kind for any reason, my whole life seems to swirl around the diet and nothing else gets accomplished. I am struggling right now to get back on track and put this all to rest, without losing my commitment to myself.

In work news, nobody really showed up today, which all in all turned out to be a good thing, I managed to get a lot of work done. Who knows what tomorrow brings.

Tomorrow morning my goal is to leave the house early enough to get to the park. I seem to write better at the park, something about the location and the proximity to work and the knowledge that I have a finite amount of time.

Karl's brother will be here next week. I am not happy about this, Karl for all his protestations to the contrary seems happy about it. I know why too. We'd love to have someone from our family care enough to come and see us, but lets face it, they only ever just tolerated either of us so coming out of there way is only out of guilt not out of a wanting to see us. Who wants to be seen out of guilt? I prefer my way, no family at all, they don't like me, and I don't pretend that this hurts my feelings.

No comments: