Sunday, February 01, 2009

I've been a might busy these last couple of days. I guess I'm gearing up for this lifestyle change and it is making me a little nutty. I have done pretty good with it today. However, I did have wheat and sugar. The wheat was in some organic pot stickers that I had and the sugar was in salad dressing. Obviously should have made my own vinaigrette. Officially I am not starting until Feb 16, mostly because I planned events that preclude the wheat/gluten/dairy thing and I just don't need the hassle of explaining on top of everything else.

I watched the first half of the Superbowl today, its amazing what you will do when you are a Bruce Springsteen fan. I am not at all excited about going to work tomorrow. I have so much to do I can't even begin to figure out how to get it all done.

I did not work on my writing at all this weekend and I feel the dullness of this post is a reflection of my not working on my writing. I seem to be in a bit of a slump. Not a block, just over stretched and not able to focus clearly. I have to keep remembering that part of my reasoning for the lifestyle change is to help me gain some clarity and mental focus, and I do believe that will come, it is only 6 weeks you can do anything for six weeks if you know it will only last that long. At least that's what I keep telling myself. So for the next few days, I maybe a bit dull. Since nobody is reading anyway that doesn't seem to be such a bad thing.

No comments: