Saturday, January 03, 2009

12 days later.....

UPS showed up today at 5 pm with my package. I was ready to have the company that I purchased from to recall the package and refund my money. Needless to say I am less then impressed by UPS. They were rude to me when I called and my package which was a present for myself, managed to miss Christmas, my birthday and New Years, not to mention the last of my days off for awhile so the time I had scheduled to learn how to use a hoola-hoop are now nearly over. After trying it a few times today, I'd say that is really a shame as I'm going to need a lot of help.

Today I wrote part of another story, did some reading on my next assignments, and cleaned house. Tomorrow I am hopeful that I will have time to sew the apron. I don't think I have time to get it finished but I am hopeful to get a good start. I also have another apron pattern that I like this is a full length one with a pocket across the front. Very cute and useable.

No comments: