Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It is almost the end of another year. I spent the evening watching Mamma Mia for the first time. I've been looking forward to this movie since I first heard about it. Not because I'm a big Abba fan, in fact I was surprised how many songs I knew. But because I am a huge Colin Firth fan. He is just so British and polite and cute. And hey couldn't somebody have warned me that he would wind up in the arms of a man! That was almost as tough to take as listening to Pierce Brosnan singing...OUCH!

Tomorrow we start the new year. I love New Years, I love the hope of a new tomorrow of starting fresh, of second chances. I have my list of resolutions all set.

1. Eat Healthier
2. Be more active
3. Meditate
4. Perfect the 15 things to cook before you die (First up bread baking)
5. Sew (starting an apron tomorrow)
6. Write Write Write Write and oh yeah WRITE.

Well 6 minutes to midnight. Happy New Year.

No comments: