Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOST the day after

Even in reruns the television show LOST fascinates me. Few things can hold my attention for three straight hours with hardly moving for fear I will miss something. Washington Post has a great blog on this.

Next week proves to be a fantastic week. Monday is a holiday, and even though we plan to give blood in honor of the spirit of giving back that the MLK embraced, I still get to sleep in and that is always a good day. Tuesday, after 8 long, long, did I mention long years. We will finally be free of that dangerous and destructive man. And then finally the long awaited LOST season premiere.

Today was our company Christmas party, we had to postpone it due to weather, it was the first time with Harmony Hill and it was really nice, the food was vegetarian but tasty, check out page 58 for a lovely lasagna at harmony hill. The presents (white elephant style) were strange - I got a gigantic large egg. I'm not kidding and I'm not sure what to do with him.

No comments: