Thursday, February 12, 2009

as the time flies

Haven't had much time for writing here lately. I still stop each morning at the park and write for at least five minutes and I finished and mailed my second writing assignment. It actually turned out to be a pretty good story I think. What I don't seem to feel like doing is write in this blog. Maybe because my life has been anything but serene and while that might make for a good gossipy kind of diary entry, it just makes me tired to think about it. Then there is all the changes in my life. I thought I would making my list of 15 things to cook before you die, but now I've got to go on this elimination diet, so most of the things on the list of 15 are out the window. Starting Monday, no gluten, dairy or sugar for at least 6 weeks. 6 weeks. how am I going to do this? I can't even seem to go 2 days right now. All I can do is keep trying.

Lost, was very good last night, although I'm a little confused about the whole Eloise Hawking angle. I mean a couple weeks ago she was all we need all of them or all of this is for nothing and now she's like oh if this is the best you can do, when Ben shows up with 2 of the 6.

So are poor time traveling group, I felt so bad for them, I was starting to get physically ill every time the sky would start to light up. I hope that Locke was able to stop the island from spinning off it's axis. I also hope we find Bernard, Rose and Vincent soon.

Charlotte died last night, I was just beginning to like her. I felt so bad for Daniel, but also I know Daniel is keeping somethings secret. How is it that he is the crazy man that tells her never to come to the island when she was a little girl. Can he travel at will? it is all very strange.

Anyway that's all I have for tonight. I'm hoping my creativity comes back soon.

No comments: